In the CX Sectional Sofa, the J.I.M. design group has created a sofa with thick cushioning, a low slung form and incredible versatility. The rear cushions can be moved and placed in different positions to create a huge number of seating styles. At the side and rear of the sofa are walnut veneered shelves, for books, magazines or your movie collection.
Depending on how you place the back cushions, the tops of the shelves can also be used as tables for coffee mugs, glasses and remote controls. If you adjust the cushions further, you can create extra space for flower pots, picture frames, ornaments or lamps. By relocating the cushioning, you also open up a myriad of seating options. You can have either one chaise longue, or two. Three places to sit, or four.
The beauty of this sofa is in its adjustability. You can quickly change its form to create the ideal living room area. Depending on what layout you choose, the whole lounge - shelves, coffee table, chaise longue, three seat and two seat sofa - can be included in one piece of furniture. It is the ultimate in living room versatility.
The CX Sectional Sofa comes in a wide range of fabric covers. Its shelves feature high-quality walnut veneers.Product Details
- 3 seat sofa with 5 loose rear cushions
- Material: 55% cotton, 20% linen, 20% polyester, 5% acrylic , stainless steel feet, shelves from MDF with a walnut veneer
- Dimensions: Width 114.2", depth 39.4" (without chaise longue), 66.9" (with chaise longue), height 27.6"
- Detail Dimensions: Seat height 15.4", seat depth 31.5" (without rear cushions), 25.6" (with rear cushions), width of shelves and armrests 7.9"
- Shelf dimensions: Width 39.4" (side shelf), 35.4" (rear shelf), height 7.9", shelf height 8.5"
- This model needs to be assembled