The Portobello 3-Seat Sofa is a modern take on 1960's design inspiration. Very comfortable to sit on thanks to the generously padded cushioning, while holding its clean, straight lines. The Portobello Sofa is a perfect option for any setting, whether you use it to create a new look or have it blend in to an existing scheme. The Portobello features a high quality, durable mixed fabric cover and stainless steel legs, bringing in a hint of Bauhaus design values. It's a masterpiece of modern techniques and inspired design.
The Portobello collection includes a 3-Seat Sofa and an armchair.Product Details
- 3-Seat Sofa on sliders
- This piece is part of our 'Portobello' collection
- Material: Metal reinforced frame in solid birch and plywood, upholstered in a blend of 47% viscose, 23% cotton, 30% polyester, stainless steel sliders
- Dimensions: Width 82.7", depth 35.4", height 30.3", weight 127.9 lbs
- Seating dimensions: Seating width 76", seating depth (with back cushion) 23.6", seating depth (without back cushion) 29.5", seating height 17.3"
- Additional dimensions: Armrest width 4.1", height of backrest 14.6", height of sliders 5.9"
- Foam density: Seat 1.8-2.1 lb/ft³, backrest 1.8 lb/ft³, armrest 2.4 lb/ft³
- This product is supplied fully assembled
- Removable cover for easy care
- Seat and back cushions can be removed
- No fabric protection is applied during manufacture with consideration to customers with allergies
- Fabric can be suitably protected with Scotchgard
- Fabric has an abrasion rub test score of 20,000 martindale
- This piece is available in different fabrics
- Also available in black or beige genuine leather and with a choice of regular legs or sliders