A talented all-rounder, the Shipwood Table II is works equally well as a desk or a dining table. The striking blend of dark stained wood and cool stainless steel creates a beautiful contrast that gives this piece a real modern edge. Years of use set deeply in the grain of the ancient wood give lend a unique character to the table, making each piece a one-off.
Shipwood is a furniture collection with history. The salvaged wood used to craft these exquisite pieces comes from fishing boats that travelled the rivers of southern China as far back as the Qing Dynasty. New Zealander Logan Komorowski of LDK gives the old timber a new lease on life by integrating it into his modern furniture designs.Product Details
- Dining Table / Desk
- Designer: LDK
- Material: Antique salvaged timber with a natural finish, polished stainless steel legs
- Dimensions: Width 70.9", depth 35.4", height 30.1"
- Sustainable design through the use of old ship timber
- A golden plaque on each pece reveals the age and origin of the wood used
- The legs are supplied unassembled